We provide warranty for the poor performance of battery products when used correctly in accordance with the product manual instructions. The warranty is in effect from the date of purchase by the user.
We provide 2-year warranty for the poor performance of products when used correctly following the product manual instructions.
The warranty is in effect from the date of purchase by the user (the “Purchaser”).
Please read the product manual carefully before installing and using the product, and use the battery correctly under the instructions of the manual.
Procedures for Warranty Claims
We’ll assist to analyze the consumer’s problem within 24 hours, and help solve the problem, restore battery usage, and introduce the optimal use method.
If our product fails to work normally, the consumer assists us in completing all the battery testing, and both parties confirm that the product does have quality problems, we’ll send a new battery replacement to the defective battery after it has been returned to our US warehouse by the pre-paid label we prepared. And the defective battery will be checked and tested by our technical team to analyze the problem.
If you encounter any questions when using the product, please feel free to contact us, we will provide 24-hour customer service.
2. General Conditions for Warranty Claims
This warranty extends only to the original Purchaser. If gifted or resold the customer must go through the original Purchaser to claim a warranty.Original order information is needed to claim the warranty.
Any product(s) returned for valid warranty service will be shipped at the expense and risk of us. We will provide a pre-paid label to customers who need to return the products to the designated place at the specified time.
Batteries that have been serviced or replaced under their warranty period do not receive extended warranties. Instead, the serviced/replaced battery(-ies) will abide by the original warranty period issued when first purchased.
The warranty does not cover failures resulting from incorrect handling, product modifications, installation, or deliberate damage. It is also not covered by the warranty if the consumer fails to install, use and maintain the product correctly following the requirements of the instruction manual, which causes serious quality problems in the product.
Remarks:We provide 2-year warranty for the LiFePO4 battery.
In two situations, we offer a returns service.
(1) Personal reasons lead to a return. If you want to return it, we'll send you a return label (this is usually less expensive than sending it back yourself). We will cover the cost of shipping the battery to you, but not the cost of returning the battery. We will partially refund your order once UPS receives the package.
(2) Product returns due to defect. Under the direction of the manual, the battery is correctly used.
As we have warehouses in different places to receive the return products, please contact Goldenmate customer service by email (email@example.com) to obtain the return address.
Procedure for Warranty Claims
1. Within 24 hours, we will assist in analyzing the customer's problem, assisting in the resolution of the issue, restoring battery usage, and introducing the best usage method.
2. If our products cannot be used normally, and customers help us complete all battery tests, and both parties agree that the products are defective, we will return the defective batteries to our US warehouse using the prepaid label we provided and send a new battery replacement. In addition, our technical team will inspect and test the battery in question in order to determine the issue.
Tel: +86 18775915875